The Treehouse provides a variety of opportunities for those who would like to participate. Here are a few ways you and your children can reach out to the community:
Give your time:
- Assist in the preparation and set-up for our events & manpower and muscle is always welcome
- Sort donated childrens and adult clothing, shoes and jackets before and during the distribution
- Organize canned food items and other staples to prepare for delivery
- Gather a team of co-workers to participate in the Adopt-A-Family program during the holidays you can participate for as little as $20 per person, if budgets are small
- Initiate a Gift Box collection for students in a local elementary school. Classmates love to decorate shoe boxes, fill them with pencils, crayons, candy and other treats for children less fortunate than themselves. Boxes are given away to identified needy families.
Give your talents:
- Cook for holiday dinners served to our needy families during the holidays
- Creativity is always welcome to assist with publications, posters and event planning ideas
- Website update assistance periodically during the year – any volunteer hours available would be put to good use
- Social Media Design assistance to maintain our Face Book page which will enable our supporters to stay connected with our events.
Give your funds:
Whatever amount you decide to contribute, you have my personal promise that your gift will be used to its fullest extent to assist the children and families who count on our support. Tony’s Treehouse has NO PAID STAFF, is 100% run entirely by volunteers and is administrated in Becky’s in-home office. Our overhead is minimal for items such as printing and office supplies, liability insurance, postage, and fees associated with maintaining our 501(c)3 Nonprofit status. Approximately 95% of every dollar donated goes directly to the programs and families we assist.