Tony’s Treehouse is completely operated by volunteers – we have no paid staff. This enables your gift to be used for those who need it most!
By donating, you are helping to support projects like these:
- For the working poor and needy families in our Orange County community, providing everyday supplies such as food staples, laundry / household supplies and personal care items.
- Adopt-A-Family Program during the holidays for local families dealing with financial struggles. Volunteers rally together with friends and co-workers to personally buy gifts (we provide an information sheet on the family), or our volunteers of Tony’s Treehouse will shop for you, wrap your gifts and deliver to the family in need. We identify qualified families and work in conjunction with the local Boys and Girls Club as well as Orange County based Nonprofit group, Illumination Foundation (ifhomeless.org).
- The Tony Martinez Scholarship that allocates funds to send school children on special field trips and summer/winter camp. Qualified children are identified through the local Boys & Girls Club.
You are helping to offset our Administrative Costs:
* Printed materials & publications that are used as tools to solicit donations from our local small businesses
* Governmental and Postal Service fees associated with maintaining our Nonprofit tax exempt status and privileges
How to contribute
Use our online “Donate Now” button for Credit and Debit cards or
Make check payable to “Tony’s Treehouse” and mail to the following address:
668 North Coast Hwy, #112
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Contributions to Tony’s Treehouse, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. You will receive a tax receipt for your records. Federal Tax ID: #33-0886578
Founder / Executive Director
Becky Martinez, Laguna Beach, CA
Lizette Courselle, Whittier, CA
Accountant and Fund Administrator
Erich Rail, Martin Werbelow, LLP, Pasadena, CA